IF . I . KNEW .



If I knew it would be the last time
That i'd see you fall asleep
I would tuck you in more tightly
and pray to the lord,
you soul to keep...

If I knew it would be the last time
I'd hear your voice lifted up in praise
I will video tape each action and words
so i could play them back day after day....


If I knew it would be the last time
I could spare an extra minute
to stop and say "I LOVE YOU"
instead of assuming you would know I do....

If I knew it would be tha last time
I would be there to share your day
well i'm sure you have so many more
So I can let just this one slip away

For surely there always tomorrow
to make up for an oversight
and we alway get a second chance
to make everything just right...

There will always be another day
to say "I LOVE YOU"
and certaintly there is another chance
to say " ANYTHING I CAN DO?"

But just in case I might be wrong
and today is all I get
I'd like to say how much I Love You
and hope we never forget

Tomorrow is not promises to anyone
young or old
and today maybe the last chance
you get to hold your loved one tight

So if you waiting for tomorrow
Why not do it today?
For if tomorrow never comes
You'll surely regret the day

That you didn't take an extra time
for a smile, a hug, or a kiss
and were to busy to grant someone
what turned out to be their one last wish

So told your love ones close today
and whisper in their ear
Tell them how much you loved them
and that your will always hold them tight..

* This poem i found in my diary when i was 18 years old.... i can't remember either i created it or i had copied from other sources. But I really know that this poem means a lot for me. I wrote it in my diary coz of my love to someone.... and now i missing someone again...

No comments:

Post a Comment